Diggin’ on the idea of joining me in this 30 Day Fitness Challenge? Here are more deets!
I am officially kicking it off today which is, September 1st here on LifebyLori.com, but if you catch this post afterwards, please feel free to jump in and join anytime!
Why I’m Doing a Fitness Challenge
- Feel good emotionally- boosts endorphins which means I am more pleasurable to be around. I just beam good vibes!
- Feel good physically- clears out aches and pains and gives integrity to the structure of the body
- Feel mentally clear & able to focus- the increased blood flow is going to the brain that stimulates mental function, because I am fully engaged in my workout my mind has to get off it’s little hamster wheel of repetitive thoughts to focus in what I am doing.
- This builds mental muscles of attention, focus, and presence.
- 30 days is just long enough to stay focused and to get in the routine of establishing healthy habits
- Involving community helps me stay accountable
- Doing a challenge with others is fun
- It gives us a reason to come together
Join Me in My 10 Fitness Commitments
- Make Your Workouts Fun
- Incorporate Variety
- Incorporate Your Relationships (kids, lovers, friends, family, co-workers, etc..)
- Work up a Sweat
- Honor Your Intuition and Your Limitations (know the perfect balance of too much and not enough)
- Get Good Rest (this will really help your workouts)
- Breathe while working out. (try to keep it in a nice rhythm, even if it’s faster)
- Hydrate (how else do you expect all the junk in your body to get washed out?)
- Exercise 30 mins Daily & post it as a comment on my blog
- Leave Your Workout Spot in Better Condition than When You Showed Up
Extra Credit: Create a Video or Blog Recording Your Journey
Here’s What I’ll be Doing
- Working Out Daily & Posting it on my Daily Blog
- Sharing cool tips and inspiration to keep you going along with me
- Leave Your Daily Workout as a “Comment” on my Blog
- Sign up for my Newsletter
- Shoot me an Email if You Want my Fitness Guide at the End of this Challenge
- Check out my Facebook Page & see you have any friends there! & “like” it…but only if you really do
- Subscribe to my channel on Youtube
- Follow me on Twitter
- If You live in the So Cal Area & want to attend an event hit me up.
- Forward this to all your friends who you want to do this 30 Day Fitness Challenge WITH you!