Thank you so much for joining me last week on “Do I Need a Cleanse?” Did you find out from taking the tests that you need a cleanse? If so, it’s time for the next step!
In this video, you will learn…
* The best times to cleanse
* Different types of cleanses
* Different levels of cleansing
* Specific organs you can target during a cleanse
* One of the biggest mistakes I find with other cleanses
* How to prepare for a cleanse
* How to participate in my upcoming cleanse
I’m getting ready to do my cleanse and I am inviting you along to join me, but maybe you don’t even know if you need a cleanse. In this video, you will learn some fun self-assessments that will help you check in with your body and see if a cleanse would benefit you! Feel free to reach out to get the PDF’s that I mention in this video and go through the process as you watch.
I did it ! I did it!!! Woo hoo I FREAKING DID IT!!!
Establish the healthy habit of daily exercise
30 min a day X 30 days= 15 hours
Actual Hours Completed
52 1/2 hours
- Make Your Workouts Fun- DONE!
- Incorporate Variety- DONE!
- Incorporate Your Relationships (kids, lovers, friends, family, co-workers, etc..)- WANT TO DO MORE OF THIS!
- Work up a Sweat- DONE!
- Honor Your Intuition and Your Limitations (know the perfect balance of too much and not enough)- DONE! I feel stronger and am pain/injury free
- Get Good Rest (this will really help your workouts)- DONE! My typical sleep pattern is to rest between 10-6
- Breathe while working out. (try to keep it in a nice rhythm, even if it’s faster)- DONE!
- Hydrate (how else do you expect all the junk in your body to get washed out?)- NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, somedays I was inconsistent
- Exercise 30 mins Daily & post it as a comment on my blog- DONE!
- Leave Your Workout Spot in Better Condition than When You Showed Up- DONE! My house is spiffy too! 🙂
- I feel firmer
- I am stronger
- I am more flexible
- I have more balance and endurance
- My skin is clearer
- My rest is richer
- I am feeling more inspired
- I am feeling more emotionally stable
- I am feeling mentally clearer
- I am feeling more confident with my decision making
- Continue daily exercise of 30-60 minutes a day
- Deepening my yoga, pilates, dance, gymnastics practices
- Wrapping up the formatting and editing of the Fitness Guide to hook you up with your fitness journey!
- More blogs and videos!
I am here for you and I’ve got your back! 😉
60 min walk w/ Hailee (the cutest Silky Terrier ever!)
60 min Zumba
60 min Yoga- all seated poses
Tip: Have exercises in your fitness program that eliminate pain and discomfort rather than workouts that make you look good. Note: you can do exercises that allow you to FEEL AMAZING and look amazing too! No need to compromise! 🙂Read More